1. Use The 20/20/20 RuleOur eyes are not made to stare at anything in front of us all day. The 20/20/20 rule provides a very much break for your eyes during long workdays. If you stare at a screen for 20 minutes, take a 20-second break and look towards something at least 20 feet away. However, the healthier, the more you turn away from your computer screen!
2. Ensure Your Room Is Well LitIt may seem paradoxical when working on a computer, but less light in your room is healthier for your eyes. Close your curtains and decrease your use of fluorescent lighting in your office to keep it from being overly bright. Using lower power bulbs, make sure your ambient lighting is about half as bright as the average office.
3. Have Regular Eye ExamsRegular eye exams will help you remain on top of your eye health and verify that your issues aren’t something more severe than common eye strain. It’s also wonderful to talk to an expert about your habits and eye health!
4. Reduce GlareGlare on your computer screen might create eye strain because it prevents your eyes from adjusting to the stuff you’re attempting to focus on as quickly as they should. If feasible, use a matte anti-glare screen (rather than glass-covered LCDs). Make sure your glasses have an anti-reflective coating if you wear them.
5. Use High-Resolution ScreensCRT screens are no longer required for the majority of people. Those were the old computer screens with low refresh rates, which caused a visible flicker and hurting your eyes. Today’s screens have refresh rates of 75Hz or higher. The higher the number, the better. Furthermore, higher-resolution screens appear more alive. When you can’t see the pixels, your eyes don’t have to work as hard to make sense of the sights.
6. Reduce Blue LightBlue light does have a smaller wavelength and has been linked to eye damage. Reduce blue light by using special glasses or lowering the screen’s colour temperature. It’s well-suited for long-term use. There is some software for pc which can help to reduce blue light. I have been using this software for the last 2 years, and I found 3 of them are very effective. All are paid ones, but I will show you how to use them without paying anything.
Iris Pro Blue light Filter
Iris is a piece of software that makes monitors healthier for your eyes. You may lower the Blue Light emitted from your computer screen by using a Blue Light Filter and a Screen Dimmer for Eye Protection.
How does Iris work?Iris minimizes blue light exposure by lowering the blue light generated by your laptop or computer screen. And as previously said, one of the most remarkable things about Iris is how configurable it is, with three different modes:
AutomaticThe Blue light level is automatically set in an automatic mode based on your clock and location. For example, during the day, your display will be brighter with much more Blue light emissions, whereas at night, the brightness will be lower with less Blue light emissions. This will, in a sense, harmonize the brightness settings with nature, allowing for a more natural hormonal reaction. What a fantastic idea! If you don’t care about manually tweaking the settings and want Iris to “do her thing,” this is the mode to choose.
ManualManual mode always utilizes the nighttime settings, which means that the Blue light and brightness levels will be reduced no matter what time of day. This is handy if you’re working in a gloomy room with no natural light or if you want lesser Blue light and brightness all of the time.
PausedPaused mode disables any Iris colour changes and restores your display to its state before Iris installation. If you’re performing some graphic work and don’t want to distort the colours, or if you’re viewing a movie and enjoy the most pleasing visual experience possible, this is beneficial. Keep in mind that in Paused mode, Iris is off; therefore, there is no Blue light protection. Automatic is my personal favorite setting since I enjoy the ease of having Iris do the job for me. It’s truly a game-changer.
Iris Features:Iris features 11 pre-set templates in addition to these three modes that will alter the light levels on your screen based on the kind you select. The types are:
CareUEyes - Blue light Filter
How to filter blue light?All computers emit blue light. The blue light filter for pc is essential software for individuals who spend long hours in front of the computer to preserve their eyes, health, and productivity. CareUEyes is a blue light filter for computers that adjusts the display’s colour temperature to limit the amount of blue light emitted, reducing eye strain. You may customize the blue emission of your display based on your preferences, such as game mode, reading mode, editing mode, and so on.
In the evening and during the day, the blue light filter for pc sets different colour temperatures. The colour temperature will seamlessly transition from night to sunlight in the dusk and early morning, allowing your eyes to adjust gradually. During the day, the colour temperature should be set to match the light in your room, and during the night, it should be set to match the light outside.CareUEyes offers a screen dimming option in addition to the blue light filter. Eye fatigue and visual impairment are caused by either excessively bright or too dark displays. The apparent flicker of the display backlight, which causes eye fatigue and headaches, is eliminated with CareUEyes.
The most cost-effective and efficient technique to filter blue light is to use the software. Blue light glasses and blue light filter film are no longer required to filter blue light. They aren’t only consumables; they’re also inflexible.
The blue light filter for PC is, in my opinion, your most acceptable option.
Just Extract The Zip File and Run the Software. Password: onhaxpk
Turn off the Lights For Desktop
Turn Off the Lights for Desktop is indeed a helpful program for darkening your entire Desktop and safeguarding your eyes while sleeping. Turn Off the Lights for Desktop helps you work and play at night without harming your eyes. By violating the brightness limit of your screen settings, you can reduce eye strain and radiation. This app’s simplicity allows you to darken the screen with a single click on the lamp button. A quick settings menu appears after two-finger clicks, allowing you to modify the dark layer’s colour and opacity value.
Turn Off the Lights has helped over 2 million users using browsers including Google Chrome, Maxthon, Yandex, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Edge. It’s a one-of-a-kind browser plugin that provides a relaxing video viewing experience on your browser. That works on sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitch. Tv, and Youku, among others.
Turn Off the Lights is a Windows 10 app built from the bottom up. This program may be used by workers, journalists, educators, students, and anybody else. It will make using the screen much more pleasant during the day and at night.
◆ To darken the page, click the lamp button.
◆ Fade effects are available as an option.
◆ The app may be focused in front of the dark overlay.
◆ Advanced Eye Protection planner
◆ Notification center tile
◆ Support multiple monitors screens
◆ Customize the layer tint color/image/video, set the opacity to 100%, and use keyboard shortcuts.
◆ Option to start at startup your computer automatically
◆ Option to add a video overlay to the top of your Desktop.
◆ Shows a spotlight around your mouse cursor as an option.
Quality and Service:
◆ Built for Windows 10
◆ Many languages are available.
◆ A world-class Customer Support staff provides free assistance.
◆ No subscription or other fees
Blue light Filter For Android Available Here