Table of Contents
What is Cookies?
A cookie is a hidden piece of data like your email and password. If you log in with cookies, you won’t get the actual email and password, but you’ll be able to login.
What is the significance of cookies?
You may want to consider cookies as an easy method to share accounts without requiring the login and password of the user. All you need is a functional cookie, an extension for your browser, and a basic understanding of exporting and importing cookies. It is essential to remember that cookies are only useful for subscriptions that are currently active. It will not be possible to import cookies for a defunct account.
Follow My Steps:
- Go to Google Play store and Download KiWi Browser ( Click Here )
- Open Kiwi Browser and go to this link.
- Download Session Share Extension From google store by following this article.
- Your Session Share Extension is successfully added to your KIWI Browser. Now you can use it in the same process you used to do.
- After adding Session share extension, go to the website where you want to import the cookies.
- Press in three-dot button then go down then you will get the extension.
- Now Click on prase session and it will reload the website page.
- If the cookies are live you will get connected to the account.
In this Session Share Extension, you don’t have to face the problem of “All Site” button freezing problem because this version is already selected on All Site. If you want to use it on your PC you can do that but we always recommend to use the updated version. Otherwise you gonna miss many features of Session Share Extension. If you want to know that How to use session share extension you can read our article about that